Sunday, January 08, 2006

I like Blogging

It's funny, I heard about "Blogging" a long time ago. As a matter of fact, I think I even started one a year ago on this site, just to check it out. Must not have interested me at the time, because I never did much with it.

I have recently, however, decided this is a great outlet for VENTING. Even if nobody ever reads any of my rants, there is something therapeutic about this. I hope that maybe this will enable me to be a happier person in general and not burden my friends and family with things that trouble me, unless I really need their help.

So if for some reason you do read this, and decide to visit on occasion, I am going to guess that if I am not posting much, it means things are going pretty well.... if I AM posting a lot, it means I have a lot to complain about.... I dunno, maybe it will take on a different life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home