Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We Are Screwed

Oil up to $125 a barrel. No end in sight. You can't tell me this country can adjust to this quickly enough to avoid a catastrophe. I am wondering if this is the beginning of the end. I am talking THE END. I can see anarchy and chaos on the horizon. Followed by WWIII. The financial crisis that is going to occur will ultimately result in the war for oil fields.

Dumb question, why are we not EMPTYING Iraq's oil fields? Frankly, we never should have been there in the first place, but now that we are, having paid a King's ransom in both dollars and lives, we should just continue to be the plunderers we are, and rape the land. Might be the only thing that saves us.

Man I sound like a crackpot. I really hope I am wrong, but part of me really does believe this is the beginning of the end of the world as we know it. And I don't feel fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home