Thursday, July 26, 2007

He's Back and He's Pi$$ed!!!!!

Yup, lots of time has passed, and I haven't put a damn thing out here. Guess what? Nothing has changed! Well, ok, some stuff has changed, but it mostly it is the same old same old. Still working at the same damn place, and just got an email today telling me I am required to work Saturdays for the foreseeable future. What a bunch of crap. Push is coming to shove. I already traded emails with my boss saying that I refuse, and if that is unacceptable, he can "do whatever he needs to do". After 16+ years of loyal service to this company, I could care less if they fire me. Ok, that's not totally true, but we are getting closer to that being a truth all the time.

I really need to do something here. Like win the lottery. Or rob a bank. I keep asking my dog to do it. I tell him that I want to come home and find him sitting on a big pile of money. :)

I think I need to investigate a personal business venture. I need to come up with an idea for a business that will have a high percentage of being successful. Easy right?..... I have saved a decent chunk of cash to get started with, but I haven't a clue what to do. I'm not sure I really have the energy for this.... That's why if I got fired, maybe it would not be the worst thing in the world, maybe it would be just the spark I need! (I sound like I am trying to convince myself, don't I?)

Anyway, I felt like bitching again, so I came back here..... don't get me wrong, I have felt like bitching several times since I last posted, but either didn't have the energy or time....

P.S. - a note to Zita Ranics-Wisson - Sorry, I hope you still check back once and again. I had a random thought about you the other day, and was just on your blogsite(s).... I guess that is why I came back here. Took me forever to remember my login info, then I had to switch to google... yea, it's been a while. I guess I got bored with blogging (bitching), or really was too busy to do it.... I am sure I could have found the time, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home