Friday, May 16, 2008

"Addiction" to oil

I am so freaking sick and tired of hearing that phrase. America's "Addiction" to oil. They make it sound as if we are on drugs or alcoholics or something. Moron President was the first one to use this phrase I think.

Give me a break. No, better yet, give me an alternative. This is what makes our economy work. What do you think would happen if we quit our "addiction" cold turkey? Gee, let's try it, and see how the government deals with that. You'd have NO economy. You'd have chaos. Screw you Moron President. You offer no leadership. You offer no vision. You suck.

Can you tell I am a little irate today? I am so sick of this crap. The oil companies are raping us. Sure they have every right to make money and be successful, but at what cost? How much of a profit do they really need? Greed. Pure greed.

I can only hope somebody comes up with an alternative. I bet they already have alternatives, and have for years. But there is too much money to be made now to let those cats out of the bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home