Saturday, January 28, 2006

I am a prisoner to money

I am becoming more and more cognizant that I am a prisoner to money. We all are to a point. But I won't go find another job, and continue to be somewhat miserable in my current one because it pays well. I had to work another Saturday today. I almost thought my head was going to explode as I watched other people were dismissed early. My head did explode when my boss announced he was leaving to go pick up an item for his daughter. Yet, I was stuck there. This is BS. We were told we would get comp time for all this, but they aren't giving it now. This is crap. But I continue to put up with it because the job pays well.

I do know one thing, and that is if they EVER fire me, there will be hell to pay. I will want to be compensated for all this time. If they don't, then things will get really ugly. I have worked for this company for a LONG time, and know A LOT of things.... I'll just leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home