Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ok, one last post for today

I get an online calendar emailed to me daily from Page-A-Day Calendar. It is from the National Public Radio news quiz show Wait wait... don't tell me. Today's calendar page really made me laugh, so I thougt I would share:

Question:

The winner of the 2003 International Frank X. Tolbert-Wick Fowler Memorial Championship Chili Cook-Off in Terlingua, Texas, was disqualified when he revealed that his secret ingredient was what?

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Answer:

The other contestants’ chili. Don Eastep entered the cook-off on a whim; in fact, he hadn’t even made any chili. So, as a joke, he wandered around, took a sample of everybody else’s entry, stirred it up, and won. He immediately copped to the fraud, and has been banned from the competition for life.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you, thanks for the comment.

I'm also not really on, not in a committed way anywayZ.

I have a new job that requires me to get up at 5am daily, so I'm finding that coming home and going online is getting more and more tiresome.

And I agree that blogging is hard work. I envy those that do it daily ...

Ugh.

I'm glad that you said HELLO though, and that you're around. I shall continue to read your blogs, I see that you've added quite a few since the last time I've been on.

Take care of yourself and keep in touch, Scooter! :)

Zita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home