Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Older I Get, the Dumber I Get

I think that is true. I feel like I have an IQ of a wet sponge (for reference, that is probably the approximate IQ of the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C.). I think my brain cells are dying off. I watch too much TV. That must be it. That damn DVR doesn't help either. Although I wouldn't get to watch 'The Daily Show' daily without it. So for that alone, I love it. But it is turning my brain to mush. Computers are evil too. I am not sure I can even do long division anymore. Fractions are almost out of the question. Technology makes us dumb..... but in retrospect, I still think I am smarter than a wet sponge (our commander in chief).... that is not saying much, is it.... I'll save my political rant for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home